If you’re passionate about shoppers everyday, all day, if you stay close to their needs, their wants, their dreams, their changing lifestyles, the chance of success is great.
Two social changes were going to impact the company’s core breakfast business: changes in eating habits away from meals to more snacks; and the emerging focus on healthier choices.
We developed 5 Phases for this project:
1. WSL interpretation of existing client research.
2. Quantified shopper research to predict changes in eating habits.
3. Retail executive interviews to understand the retailers’ changing needs in breakfast and snacks and their expectations of our client.
4. Internal executive interviews on their personal insights into how the business had to change.
5. Workshop across functions to lay the foundation for strategic need to rethink the company’s go-to-market strategies for breakfast and snacks included (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations).
Plans were developed to impact shoppers’ all along the path to buying food for breakfast and snacks: pre-shop, in-store, post shop.
The Result: Four growth strategies were implemented:
Product: New products + more variety; Localization: based on habits and demand; Solutions: by meal occasion; Acceleration of technology: to connect with shoppers.
Your message has been received and we will be contacting you shortly to follow-up. If you would like to speak to someone immediately feel free to give us a call 212.924.7780.