Catch ‘em if you can! While Gen Z’s are leading the way in digital shopping, they are a diverse group…not all are ordering online or using digital payments in-store.
Look for them to be…
- Online AND in the store
- In big chains AND specialty stores
- In Beauty, Dollar AND Convenience Channels
- Making more planned AND spontaneous purchases
- Saving AND spending, especially on things that support their values and desire for self-expression
WSL’s latest Hot Topic Report, Gen Z The Next Shopper Revolution, will help you understand this diverse group and how to benefit from their revolutionary moves.
You’ll find that:
- While most of America shifted shopping trips from in-store to online in 2020, Gen Z dramatically increased online purchases and continued to shop in-store as well.
- While many Gen Z’s are leading the way in digital shopping, not all are trendsetters ordering online or using digital payments in-store.
- They value sustainability and nearly half are willing to spend more for products that are green and clean. They also give private label and small brands higher marks in terms of self-expression and pride – find out how to leverage these opportunities!
Get This Report.Our national How America Shops® surveys explain what’s driving shopping behaviors, sentiments that influence how and where shoppers spend time and money what engages them emotionally, how categories and the retail landscape will be impacted. If you’re not a subscriber, send us a message using the form here.
If you are a subscriber, you can access the report by signing into your account.