The powerful shopper segments who are extreme in their passion for a lifestyle around Health or Food or Shopping are profiled in this report. Health, Food, and Shopping were studied because they have universal appeal, and each category has seen a dramatic change in the last few years, creating opportunities for marketers and retailers.
In this report, you will learn what you need to do commercialize these over-spending over-achievers.
The Power of Xtreme compares those who are Xtreme to those who are Casual about a lifestyle. The report includes…
- The behaviors that make a person Xtreme
- The shopping attitudes that influence their spending
- The categories where they overspend, like to browse
- The influence of sales and in-store displays on their brand choices
- The wide scope of retail that they shop to satisfy their Xtreme lifestyle
- Their expectations of retailers
- The demographics that set them apart from those who are Casual
Get This Report.Our Shopper Research report explains what’s behind shopper behaviors, including the sentiments that influence how they spend their time and money, and what engages them emotionally. If you’re not a subscriber, send us a message using the form here.
If you are a subscriber, you can access the report by signing into your account.