Developing African American Talent in our Industry: WE Move Forward
The WE Mission is to enhance the future, develop talent across generations and advance health and wellness.
WE recognize that change starts with asking questions, educating ourselves and continuing the conversation. This has prompted us to lead a four-part live video panel series called, “WE Move Forward.”
WE Move Forward Panel Series is focused on championing representation and providing mentorship and support for African American women, our greater community at large, and all women and men who want to stand as allies for racial justice and equity.
This first panel is hosted by Wendy Liebmann, CEO/Founder of WSL Strategic Retail and the following panelists:
- April Mills, Marketing Director, Global Brand Development & Licensing, i-Health, Inc.
- Esi Eggleston Bracey, EVP & COO NA Beauty and Personal Care, Unilever
- Latriece Watkins, EVP, Consumables, Walmart
- Kathleen Wilson-Thompson, EVP and Global Chief Human Resources Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
Future topics include:
- How to be an Ally
- Next-Gen in Our Next Chapter
- Supporting African American Entrepreneurship